MAN Energy Solutions Netherlands B.V. is looking for our Schiedam location, for the department Turbo Machinery: Field service engineers Turbo Machinery.
- The Engineer provides technical service
- Provides technical advice and support to clients
- Maintains contact with the clients’ representative
- Occasional travelling outside the Benelux
- Create detailed reports of site activities, findings and recommendations based upon finding of use, maintenance and general wear of the product
- Troubleshooting on all Turbomachinery products
- Alignment of rotating equipment
Responsible for preparing mechanical overhauls, repairs and executing the service solutions in compliance with customer specifications and contractual agreements. This includes planning, designing tools, engines, machines, and turbo compressors. Working on such equipment as Axial Flow Compressors, Radial Split Casing Compressors, Radial Barrel Compressors, Gear Compressors, Screw Compressors, Steam Turbines, Hot Gas Expanders, Multi-stage in line Centrifugal Compressors, Single and Multi-stage Gear Compressors.
- A qualified Turbo Machinery engineer with at least 3 years’ experience with Turbo Machinery equipment
- Sound knowledge of heavy rotating equipment
- (compressors and gas and steam turbines etc.)
- Service oriented
- Commercial capabilities
- Team player
- Language skills both spoken and written in Dutch and English
- Ability to travel frequently and on short notice
- Living in the area of Schiedam
- An exciting and challenging job in an international environment
- Good compensation and benefit package
- Informal work environment
- Tailor-made training program in accordance with your previous experience
- Office location is in Schiedam
MAN Energy Solutions SE, based in Augsburg, Germany, is the world’s leading provider of large-bore diesel engines and turbo machinery for marine and stationary applications. The company develops two- and four-stroke diesel engines, gas and steam turbines as well as compressors and offers turnkey power plant solutions. The product range is completed by turbochargers, CP propellers, gas engines and engines for locomotives and chemical reactors. Customers receive worldwide after-sales services under the MAN PrimeServ brand, comprising a network of the company’s own service centers and authorized partners, as well as PrimeServ Omnicare products (non-MAN). The company employs around 14,000 staff at more than 100 international sites. MAN Energy Solutions is established in the Netherlands and Belgium.
MAN Energy Solutions Benelux is established in the Netherlands and Belgium. For more information, please visit our website: benelux.man-es.com.
Applications including relevant enclosures and certificates can be sent to the HR Department:
For the Netherlands:
Ms. P.J. Felperlaan via e-mail email@example.com.