“YANMAR is a strong company dedicated to quality and service. I strive to serve our customers so that they benefit from YANMAR’s sustainable power solutions in marine, industrial applications, agriculture, power generation & air conditioning.” – Peter Aarsen, President of YANMAR Europe B.V.
YANMAR is a comprehensive diesel manufacturer of medium-speed and high-speed marine diesel engines used in commercial ships, ocean-going vessels, workboats, offshore support boats, luxury yachts and many more worldwide.
YANMAR’s marine engine range includes three major categories.
- High-power, medium-speed propulsion diesel engines (374 kW – 3310 kW) known for their efficient energy consumption and reduced NOx emissions.
- Auxiliary medium-speed engines (180 kWe – 4300 kWe) widely used for diesel generator sets for generating stable electrical power at sea and in port.
- High-speed, compact and light-weight commercial engines (9 to 1340 kW) with high-power output and high combustion performance. The range also includes engines that comply with European emission standards and various IACS quality certifications.
Innovation, reliability and efficiency are key to all our services, from engineering through to production, after-sales and customer support. Customers select and use YANMAR engines because of their:
- Low fuel oil consumption
- Easy maintenance
- Stable maneuverability
- Easy installation
YANMAR Europe B.V. in Almere is a subsidiary of YANMAR International Europe B.V. and the regional headquarter office for all business activities in Europe, Russia and Africa.
INTERNATIONAL REGIONAL OFFICE FOR EUROPE, RUSSIA AND AFRICA
YANMAR Europe B.V. was established as an international regional office in Almere, The Netherlands, in 1989. With 200 employees and 24 different nationalities all under one roof, we are a truly international company, serving the needs of our international customers.
At YANMAR, we believe in supplying our customers with sustainable solutions that will help them do the job with respect for nature and man. To achieve this, our strategy is to work together with our customers and listen to their needs and concerns. Innovation, reliability and efficiency are key to all our services, from engineering through to production, after-sales and customer support. To help customers out at sea wherever they are, YANMAR has established a trusted service and spare parts network in more than 130 countries in America, Europe and Asia.
The sales and service support activities that are pursued in the Benelux:
- Compact industrial engines
- Medium speed commercial marine engines
- High speed commercial marine engines
- Sailboat and powerboat marine engines
- Agricultural products & equipment
- Micro-cogeneration systems
- Gas heat pumps
- Assembly of marine pleasure engines
- Spare parts distribution
- Product training in our multi-purpose training centre facility
- Next to YANMAR Europe B.V., the Dutch premises is also home to YANMAR Marine International B.V.